Families, local residents and sailors are all welcome to come to the Yacht Station at Fambridge Yacht Haven for an action-packed day on and off the water.
Sunday 28th May, 10am - 4pm, Yacht Station, Ferry Road, North Fambridge, CM3 6LR
Confirmed boats for 2017 so far include:
Also confirmed for the 2017 event is:
Village Fete Stall Holders:
- Village Craft Works
- Claudia Myatt, nautical artist
- Kids face painting, stickers, clothing, putch and putt, splat the rat and a coconut shuy
- Bouncy castle and slide
- Homemade jewellery and glass
- Ice cream, milkshakes, sweets, candy floss, donuts and slushies
- Ross Whillsher Photography
- Den Phillips marine photography
- Pet accessories
- A photobooth
- Ladies clothing and scarves
- Homeware, shabby chic gifts and soft furnishings
Live music performances from:
- Bru Peckett
- Tom Newman Clark
- Ormiston Rivers School
- William Deffers
- Terry Batt
- Good Golly's Band
- Tracey Cogger
Plus a fancy dress competition with prizes!
"What a great day at the River Festival. Lots going on, lots of visitors, weather was kind to us. We, Society for Sailing Barge Research, signed up new members and sold lots of barge books, and had a really happy time. Add the racing on the river (including the ducks!) and large number of boats open to visitors. A lovely informal atmosphere. Well done to you all for organising it."
"Superb day. Lots to do for the whole family, and some stunning barges to browse"
"A great turn out and loads going on at the Fambridge Yacht Haven Crouch River Festival."
For more information, contact Fambridge Yacht Haven on 01621 740370 or email email@example.com.
Sign up for our Newsletter to receive all the latest event information and news from Fambridge Yacht Haven