A new member of staff is required to join an enthusiastic and professional team in North Fambridge, where we specialise in the berthing, hauling and storage of vessels of all types. The role is varied but mainly focused on marina and boatyard activities, maintenance and plant operation.
The successful applicant will need:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- To be a reliable team player
- To be prepared to work outdoors all year round
- Ability to perform various maintenance tasks
- To be punctual, motivated and a problem solver
- Basic computer literacy and a good telephone manner
- A full UK driving licence
This is a permanent position of 40 hours per week 0800 – 1700h week days, including one full weekend in 7. A degree of flexibility is required, depending on peak busy periods.
Training will be given although experience of boats, boat handling, general maintenance, heavy plant and machinery will be an advantage.
Salary DOE together with a company pension scheme, the option of private healthcare and the potential to qualify for an annual bonus depending on exceptional performance.
Please apply by email enclosing your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be perfect to fulfil this role to: Mr Danyal Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing dates for applications is 23rd February 2018