Why Fambridge Yacht Haven?
Fambridge Yacht Haven is the ideal marina for your boat. The range of facilities and services means that whatever you need, our friendly and efficient team has got it covered...so you can maximise your leisure time.
For your peace of mind, the marina is protected by CCTV surveillance together with a coded entrance barrier. Our Marina Office is open 0800h to 1700h, 7 days a week, and the site facilities are accessible 24/7.
For your convenience, the on-site chandlery and The Clubhouse (café & bar) are open all year round, and our boatyard operates weekdays and at weekends by arrangement.
Why not come and visit us to experience for yourself our excellent facilities and sheltered sailing location. We offer a warm welcome and outstanding service to our visitors, while our bertholders enjoy exceptional service all year round, with access to some great savings and additional benefits including:
Saving you money through discounts and complimentary services
- Early payment discounts and flexible contracts
- *NEW* 10% discount on boat insurance with Bishop Skinner Marine – Part of the Bluefin Group, Bishop Skinner Marine has over 40 years’ experience in the boat insurance market. As a Yacht Havens berth holder you can benefit from a 10% discount on boat insurance and enhanced levels of cover as well as access to a wider range of personal insurances including discounts on home insurance. With Bishop Skinner Marine, you can look forward to award-winning levels of customer service from their team who will take the time to understand your personal circumstances before tailoring an insurance solution to meet your needs. Call Bishop Skinner Marine today 0800 783 8057 or enquire online
- Up to 14 free visitor nights for use at any of our marinas around the UK, subject to availability. To secure your berth, please call the marina ahead of your visit.
- 50% off visitor berthing at over 50 other TransEurope member marinas - Please collect your TransEurope membership card from the marina office - Read more about TransEurope and the benefits on offer to you or visit the TransEurope website
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the marina for berth holders and visitors. Yacht Havens was the first marina group in the UK to offer free unlimited Wi-Fi to all residents and visiting yachtsmen.
- Free storage ashore and free boat cradle storage for annual berth holders
- Free ½ day tuition with a 'marina expert' aboard your own vessel for new berth holders. This offer can be used to increase confidence when coming into your berth, retrieving your swinging mooring, or to improve general 'best practices'. Call us on 01621 740370 for further information.
- We operate an 'open site' policy and you will not be charged for using your choice of third party contractors to carry out work on your boat (all contractors must carry appropriate 3rd party insurance and register with the Marina Office)
Introduce a Friend
- Introduce a friend to us and when they become an annual berth holder we will reward you with £200 on account to redeem against fuel or any yard services.
Try Before You Buy!
- We want you to be completely happy with your marina, so we offer you a chance to try before you buy.
If you want to experience this marina before signing up to an annual contract, then simply come and stay, pay visitor rates as usual, and enjoy your time getting to know the marina. And then, if you decide to take on an annual contract, the amount you have already paid in visitor fees will be deducted from your annual berthing charge and your contract will be backdated to when you first arrived in the marina.
We know that you will enjoy Fambridge Yacht Haven.
- Terry & Nicola Batt, Batt at Sea Ltd.