Why Fambridge Yacht Haven?
Fambridge Yacht Haven is the ideal marina for your boat. The range of facilities and services means that whatever you need, our friendly and efficient team has got it covered...so you can maximise your leisure time.
For your peace of mind, the marina is protected by CCTV surveillance together with a coded entrance barrier. Our Marina Office is open 0800h to 1700h, 7 days a week, and the site facilities are accessible 24/7.
For your convenience, the on-site chandlery and The Clubhouse Café And Bar are open all year round, and our boatyard operates weekdays and at weekends by arrangement.
Why not come and visit us to experience for yourself our excellent facilities and sheltered sailing location. We offer a warm welcome and outstanding service to our visitors, while our bertholders enjoy exceptional service all year round, with access to some great savings and additional benefits including:
Saving you money through discounts and complimentary services
- Flexible contracts allowing you to start an annual contract on the first of any month.
- Early payment discounts on your annual contract.
- Free visitor berthing at other Yacht Havens around the UK, and now the Netherlands - Visit any of the other Yacht Havens in our group and stay for up to 14 nights free, subject to availability. Please contact each marina directly to reserve your visitor berth.
- 50% off visitor berthing at over 70 TransEurope member marinas.
- Free Wi-Fi for berth holders and visitors.
- Free outdoor storage ashore for annual berth holders.
- Free half day tuition with a 'marina expert' aboard your own vessel for new berth holders. This offer can be used to increase confidence when coming into your berth, retrieving your swinging mooring, or to improve general 'best practices'.
- 10% discount on your boat insurance from our preferred insurance supplier, Towergate Insurance.
- Use your choice of third party contractors (subject to insurance).
Introduce a Friend
- Introduce a friend to us and when they become an annual berth holder we will reward you with £200 on account to redeem against fuel or any yard services.
Try Before You Buy!
- You can come and experience Fambridge Yacht Haven before signing up to an annual contract and simply pay visitor rates as usual. And then, if you decide to take an annual contract, the amount you have already paid in visitor fees will be deducted from your annual berthing charge and your contract will be backdated to when you first arrived in the marina.
Interested in berthing at Fambridge Yacht Haven? Get a personalised berthing quote by completing our simple online enquiry form or call a member of our team on 0621 740371.
- Terry & Nicola Batt, Batt at Sea Ltd.