Turnchapel Wharf is a waterfront business park in Plymouth, Devon, offering a premier location for local, national and international marine businesses.
The 6 hectare (14 acre) site is the former home to 539 Royal Marines Assault Squadron. Since 2014, the site has undergone a major transformation into a modern, thriving business park occupied by leading international marine companies including Fugro, Princess Motor Yacht Sales and Sport Environment.
Plymouth is one of Europe's most vibrant waterfront cities and the economic powerhouse of the South West. Turnchapel Wharf has quickly established itself as one of the finest locations in the South West to do business with a number of companies relocating their Head Office operations to the site.
The facilities and premium location lends itself perfectly to businesses looking for new or additional premises. Office, workshop and storage space are available all with secure parking and outside storage areas. Our facilities include:
- Over 10,000sqft of modern warehouse space
- Over 30,000sqft of office/workshop space with waterfront views over the Cattewater
- Over 6 acres of outdoor storage suitable for engineering equipment, boats or storage
- Commercial deepwater berthing as well as slipway, hoist facilities and a careening grid
- Free on-site car parking
- 24/7 CCTV
- Close to various hotels, bars, restuarants and shops
- Good access by road (from the A374, A30 and M5), water, rail and air
- Extensive communal facilities.
View Our Properties To Rent
Request a brochure
Few places in Europe can rival Plymouth for its rich cultural, natural and marine assets. Plymouth, Britain's Ocean City, has a thriving commercial and marine scene with ambitious plans for growth to become the economic powerhouse of Devon and the south west.
- Conrad Humphreys of Sport Environment, tenant at Turnchapel Wharf