Why Largs Yacht Haven?
Largs is far more than just a safe place to berth your boat. The wide range of facilities and services means that whatever you need, our friendly and efficient team has got it covered...we're here to help you maximise your leisure time.
We also offer great savings and benefits to our annual berth holders and some extra touches to make our visitors feel welcome.
For your peace of mind, the marina is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and protected by round-the-clock security patrols and CCTV surveillance.
For your convenience, the on-site chandlery, restaurants, bars and coffee shop are open all year round. Our hoist and hard standing facilities are available weekdays or by emergency call out.
Saving you money through discounts and complimentary services
- Flexible contracts allowing you to start an annual contract on the first of any month
- Free Wi-Fi for berth holders and visitors. Yacht Havens was the first marina group in the UK to offer free unlimited Wi-Fi to all residents and visiting yachtsmen.
- Free storage ashore for annual berth holders
- *NEW* - 5% discount on fuel sales to annual berth holders
- Free, unlimited berthing at nearby Troon Yacht Haven - Two marinas for the price of one!
- Free or discounted berth exchanges with other Yacht Havens around the UK. Visit any of the Yacht Havens in our group and stay for up to fourteen nights either free or at a discounted rate, subject to availability. Please contact each marina directly.
- *NEW* 10% discount on boat insurance with Bishop Skinner Marine – Part of the Bluefin Group, Bishop Skinner Marine has over 40 years’ experience in the boat insurance market. As a Yacht Havens berth holder you can benefit from a 10% discount on boat insurance and enhanced levels of cover as well as access to a wider range of personal insurances including discounts on home insurance. With Bishop Skinner Marine, you can look forward to award-winning levels of customer service from their team who will take the time to understand your personal circumstances before tailoring an insurance solution to meet your needs. Call Bishop Skinner Marine today 0800 783 8057 or enquire online
Earn Money from Your Berth!
- Our Sub-Let Refund Scheme pays you 50% of fees received from visitors using your berth when you're away sailing between April and September. Let us know when you plan to be away and we will do the rest.
Introduce a Friend
- Introduce a friend to us as an annual berth holder, and both parties will be rewarded with £200 on account redeemable against fuel and hoist charges. (If the Introducer or the introduced is a dayboat the fee will be £100 per party.) Terms and conditions apply.
Try Before You Buy!
- We want you to be completely happy with your marina, so we offer you a chance to try before you buy. If you want to experience this marina before signing up to an annual contract, then simply come and stay, pay visitor rates as usual, and enjoy your time getting to know the marina. And then, if you decide to take on an annual contract, the amount you have already paid in visitor fees will be deducted from your annual berthing charge and your contract will be backdated to when you first arrived in the marina. We know that you will enjoy Largs Yacht Haven.
- Mrs Curran, Berth Holder