Lymington Yacht Haven offers one of the most comprehensive boatyard operations in the Solent, with a large range of services and facilities.
Hoisting and Lifting
- Our 50 ton boat hoist and mobile crane operate Monday to Friday, with a 24 hour emergency haul-out service operating all year round.
- The 50 ton boat hoist can lift vessels with a beam of up to 5.5 metres from a deep-water dock. For small or quick jobs, boats can be held in the hoist for an hour, overnight or over the weekend. For longer periods of storage ashore, vessels can be positioned in cradles or on chocks; both are available to hire from the marina.
- Vessels can also be lifted to trailers and road transport as required.
- Our mobile Merlo crane can accommodate mast lifting from afloat and other jobs as required including engine lifts.
- Our boatyard in Hampshire can accomodate over 200 boats in our secure yard. The yard is equipped with electric and water.
- Cradles are available to hire from the marina office. All boats are chocked as standard.
- If you haven't been lifted at our New Forest boatyard previously, please contact the Marina Office to discuss your requirements and hull type.
- Our yard is designed to ensure your boat is easily accessible at all times
- Lymington Yacht Haven berth holders can take advantage of free storage ashore from May to August. See the full list of berth holder benefits
- Our yard is very popular location for winter storage, therefore we advise booking your winter lift-out as early as possible.
- To ensure you get the chock, cradle or position you require, please provide as much information as possible about your boat and requirements when booking.
- Our popular Winter Storage offer is designed to ensure your get the best value during the colder months. See our boatyard prices
- We offer various types of boat cleaning services including Lift & Scrubs and Pressure Washing.
- During the warmer summer months, algae grows faster on boat hulls reducing boat performance and fuel efficiency. It is recommended that you come out of the water for a Lift & Scrub at least once during the summer to maintain your hull efficiency and prolong the life of your boat. If you are a keen racer, you may wish to book a Lift & Scrub at more regular intervals.
- If you are coming ashore for an extended period, your boat wash is included in your price.
- For motor cruisers, sports boats, RIBs and Fast Fishers up to 40" LOA, our sister-site Haven Quay offers a popular antifouling package to reduce the amount of algae growth on your hull
- In early 2016, we constructed the UK's first purpose-built blasting bay that ensures the waste run-off is contained, captured and properly disposed of.
- We have also partnered with Jeremy Rogers Ltd who have invested in a new EcoBlast system which removes antifoul more economically than traditional methods. Find out more about this service
- Shotblasting is recommended every 3-5 years to remove antifoul to increase hull efficiency and prolong the life of the boat. Find out more in our shotblasting FAQ
Other Boatyard Services
- The hoist and crane are available on a 24 hour emergancy call out service.
- The marina offers 24 hour, on-water fuel station and a sewage pump out facility.
- For motor cruisers, sports boats, RIBs and Fast Fishers up to 40" LOA, our sister-site Haven Quay offers a dry berthing in their purpose-built facility.
- Storage for trailers, campervans and caravans can be arranged on request
- Container storage can also be arranged on request.
View our current boatyard rates
For more information, call us on 01590 677071 or make a boatyard enquiry online and we'll contact you to discuss your requirements and confirm your booking.