Why Choose Lymington Yacht Haven?
Lymington Yacht Haven is the ideal marina for your boat. The wide range of facilities and services means that whatever you need, our friendly and efficient team has got it covered...so you can maximise your leisure time.
We also offer great savings and benefits to our annual berth holders and some extra touches to make our visitors feel welcome.
For your peace of mind, the marina is staffed 24 hours a day and protected with extensive CCTV surveillance. Our Marina Office is open from 0700hrs to 1900hrs, 7 days a week, and the site is manned 24/7 for berthing, fuel, laundry and showers.
For your convenience, the on-site chandlery, mini-market, fully refurbished and extended restaurant and bar are open all year round. Our hoist and hard standing facilities are available weekdays or by emergency call out.
Saving you money through discounts and complimentary services
- Our Sub-Let Refund Scheme pays you 50% of fees received from visitors using your berth when you're away sailing between April and September. Let us know when you plan to be away and we will do the rest.
- Flexible contracts allowing you to start an annual contract on the first of any month.
- Early payment discounts on your annual berthing contract.
- 5% discount on fuel sales.
- 5% discount at The Haven Bar & Restaurant.
- 10% discount on your boat insurance from our preferred insurance supplier, Towergate Insurance.
- Free berth exchanges with other Yacht Havens around the UK. Visit any of the Yacht Havens in our group and stay free of charge for up to 14 nights, subject to availability.
- Free Wi-Fi at every berth for your convenience.
- Free storage ashore from May to August inclusive.
- Use your choice of third party contractors (subject to insurance).
Introduce Your Friends
- We'd love you to introduce your friends and family to Lymington Yacht Haven and we'll show our appreciation by rewarding both you and your friend.
- Please call us on 01590 677071 or ask at the marina reception for details.
Try Before You Buy
- You can come and experience Lymington Yacht Haven before signing up to an annual contract and simply pay visitor rates as usual. And then, if you decide to take an annual contract, the amount you have already paid in visitor fees will be deducted from your annual berthing charge and your contract will be backdated to when you first arrived in the marina.
- Visitors receive 10% discount on a single payment of seven nights berthing or more - payment must be made in advance
- Free access to Wi-Fi throughout the marina for the duration of your visit
- A free Sunday newspaper when you berth overnight on a Saturday (summer only)
- Bike and electric bike hire available at the marina.
- Special discounts for regattas and rallies - 10% discount if you raft together* Terms and Conditions apply
- Special discounts offered to sailing schools - 20% discount on overnight berthing between Sunday and Thursday (excluding Bank Holidays, July and August).
Interested in berthing at Lymington Yacht Haven? Get a personalised berthing quote by completing our simple online enquiry form or call a member of our team on 01590 677071.