Why Neyland Yacht Haven?
Neyland Yacht Haven is the perfect marina for your boat. In addition to providing an excellent all round service, we offer great savings and benefits to our annual berth holders and a warm welcome to our visitors.
For your peace of mind, the marina is open 7 days a week, and protected by night security patrols and CCTV surveillance.
For your convenience, the on-site Chandlery & Café and The Bar Restaurant, and nearby marine services are open all year round.
A nature reserve with the Brunel Cycle Trail & Walk is located towards the upper basin of the marina. This is very popular in the summer where you can expect to see a large variety of wildlife.
We encourage you to come and visit Neyland to experience for yourself the beautiful surroundings and excellent facilities first hand.
Saving you money through discounts and complimentary services
- Flexible contracts allowing you to start an annual contract on the first of any month as well as changing your berth to relocate between the Upper & Lower Basins.
- Early payment discounts on your annual berthing contract
- Boat reloaction - If you're an Upper Basin berth holder, we can move your boat to the lower basin ready for your arrival for just £30 (subject to berth availability).
- Our Sub-Let Refund Scheme pays you 50% of fees received from visitors using your berth when you're away sailing between April and September. Let us know when you plan to be away and we will do the rest.
- Free Wi-Fi for berth holders and visitors.
- One Winter month's free storage at Dale Sailing (Oct or Nov).
- A free boat handling session with Pembrokeshire Cruising (for sailing yacht owners) or Adventure Power Boats (for motor boat owners).
- Free visitor berthing at other Yacht Havens around the UK, and now the Netherlands - Visit any of the other Yacht Havens in our group and stay for up to 14 nights free, subject to availability. Please contact each marina directly to reserve your visitor berth.
- 50% discount on visitor berthing at over 70 TransEurope member marinas.
Introduce a Friend
- Introduce a friend to us as an annual berth holder and both parties will receive £100 on account redeemable against marina berthing fees or yard services.
Try Before You Buy!
- You can come and experience Neyland Yacht Haven before signing up to an annual contract and simply pay visitor rates as usual. And then, if you decide to take an annual contract, the amount you have already paid in visitor fees will be deducted from your annual berthing charge and your contract will be backdated to when you first arrived in the marina.
Interested in berthing at Neyland Yacht Haven? Get a personalised berthing quote by completing our simple online enquiry form or call a member of our team on 01646 601601.