Mark the start of the sailing season by visiting Plymouth Yacht Haven for our 2017 Open Day!
Discover everything that happens at the marina while seeing some incredible displays including:
- Tours and trips on Classic and sail training boats
- Audi Car Show
- "Have a go" sailing and watersports activities
- Sea life exhibits and rare fish artefacts
- Pontoon Rambles - See the amazing animals and plants that live under the potoons! (3 pontoon rambles at 10:00, 11:00 and midday, please reserve a place at the Marina Office or call 01752 404231)
- Marine equipment demonstrations
- Winch grinder competition at the Mount Batten Boat House
- Exclusive discounts on new and used boats, engines and marine equipment
- Live music
- Easter egg hunt and children's games
- Marina tours
- And much more...
10am-3pm @ Plymouth Yacht Haven, PL9 9XH. Find us
The Haven Team will be out and about around the marina welcoming you all. There'll be a host of freebies and giveaways, plus balloons for the children (and grandchildren!).
There is ample free parking on-site or hop on the Mount Batten ferry from the Barbican and stroll the scenic 500m round to the marina.
Food & drink will be available all day from the Bridge Bar & Restaurant, the Galley Cafe and a BBQ at the Mount Batten Boat House.
- National Marine Aquarium
- Audi Plymouth
- Disco Volante 'Flotel'
- The Island Sailing Trust
- Plymouth Yacht Haven
- Plymouth Yacht Brokers
- Mount Batten Boat House
- Peninsular Marine
- All Boat Services
- Mountbatten Watersports Centre
- Start Point Sailing RYA Sea School and Sail West Charter
- And more to be announced...