The three peaks yacht race consists of three disciplines sailing, cycling and running. This weekend adventure race will start in St Mawes at 12pm on Friday 15th June 2018 finishing in Plymouth. It is an exciting race which will appeal to those outdoor types who are always seeking a new challenge.
- Sail 115 miles
- Cycle 140 miles
- Run 29miles
- All in one weekend!
- 2 crew members must run a mile loop from St. Mawes to St Just before rowing out to their boats
- SAIL - ST MAWES to NEWLYN
- 2 crew members cycle from here to Porthcurno, where they leave their bikes before running along the coastal path to Lands End (the first 'Peak'). They then return to their yacht.
- SAIL - NEWLYN to FOWEY
- 2 crew members cycle from here to Jamaica Inn, where they leave their bikes and run to the top of Brown WIlly (second 'Peak'). They then return to their yacht.
- SAIL - FOWEY to PLYMOUTH (VIA EDDYSTONE LIGHTHOUSE)
- 2 crew members cycle from here on the coast to coast cycle route to Meldon Resevoir, they leave their bikes and run to the top of High Whillays (third 'Peak'). They then return to Plymouth and finish.
For more information, race reports, timings, results and other details about this unique event, click here.
See the photos from previous races