Plymouth Yacht Haven is the ideal marina for your boat. The wide range of facilities and services means that whatever you need, our friendly and efficient team has got it covered...
For your peace of mind, the marina is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for berthing and fuel, and is protected by round-the-clock security patrols and CCTV surveillance. Our laundry and shower facilities have recently undergone major refurbishments, transforming them to luxury, hotel-quality standards.
For your convenience, the on-site chandlery and Bar & Restaurant are open all year round. Furthermore, our boatyard offers lifting for boats up to 75 tons with indoor and outdoor boat storage available.
Saving you money through discounts and complimentary Services
- Our Sub-Let Refund Scheme pays you 50% of fees received from visitors using your berth when you're away sailing between April and September. Let us know when you plan to be away and we will do the rest.
- Flexible contracts allowing you to start an annual contract on the first of any month.
- Early payment discounts on your annual berthing contract.
- Free Wi-Fi for berth holders and visitors.
- 5% discount on fuel.
- Free storage ashore for 14 nights July to September inclusive.
- 10% discount on your boat insurance from our preferred insurance supplier, Towergate Insurance.
- Free visitor berthing at other Yacht Havens around the UK, and now the Netherlands - Visit any of the other Yacht Havens in our group and stay for up to 14 nights free, subject to availability. Please contact each marina directly to reserve your visitor berth.
- Discounted visitor berthing at Mylor Yacht Harbour, Darthaven Marina and Poole Quay.
- Free dry out on beach at Turnchapel between tides.
- 10% discount off the price of entry at the National Marine Aquarium.
- 15% off container storage at Blagdons Storage.
- 10% off membership at Fort Stamford Fitness Centre.
- Free Library & book swap, DVD library.
Introduce a Friend
- Introduce a friend to us as an annual berth holder and receive 15% of the value of the new berthing contract to share with your friend. Credited to your account and redeemable against marina berthing or services. Call us on 01752 404231 or ask at the Marina Office for forms and T&C.
Try Before You Buy
- You can come and experience Plymouth Yacht Haven before signing up to an annual contract and simply pay visitor rates as usual. And then, if you decide to take an annual contract, the amount you have already paid in visitor fees will be deducted from your annual berthing charge and your contract will be backdated to when you first arrived in the marina.
Interested in berthing at Plymouth Yacht Haven? Get a personalised berthing quote by completing our simple online enquiry form or call a member of our team on 01752 404231.