How to Find us by Road
The postcode for Sat Nav users is PL9 9XH / Google maps
- Turn left off A38 at Marsh Mills roundabout onto A374 signed Plymouth City Centre.
After 1 1/4 mile get into left hand lane and follow signs for Kingsbridge A379.
This takes you across Laira Bridge where you will see the first signs for Mount Batten and Turnchapel.
After crossing the Laira Bridge, at the first roundabout turn right.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit, cross pedestrian lights, and continue straight on until traffic lights at crossroads.
- Turn right and then go straight through a second set of lights.
- Keep on this road (for approx 1 1/2 miles), crossing straight over three mini-roundabouts and continuing.
- At the next roundabout, turn right into Plymouth Yacht Haven.
How to Find us by Sea
Plymouth Sound can be entered via the Western or Eastern channels which are well lit and buoyed with no real hazards.
There is not less than 3.7 metres of depth at MLWS and so is navigable by most yachts at all states of the tide.
Head for the Royal Corinthian Yacht Club situated on Plymouth Hoe. Once the Mount Batten breakwater is passed to starboard, follow the Cattewater channel, where you will see Plymouth Yacht Haven on your starboard side.
Download the marina map
If you require a berth, please contact us on VHF Channel 80 or call us on 01752 404231.