Dry Stack storage is a proven, cost effective way to berth your boat, widely acclaimed for its benefits, including:
- Indoor storage on our custom racking system provides an unparalleled sheltered environment for your boat, with complete protection from the weather
- Hassle Free Boating with unlimited launch & recovery on demand - Your boat is available for your use 7 days a week, 365 days a year - No tidal restrictions and no trailering or slipway hassles, which means you spend more time on the water enjoying yourself. And when you return to the marina at the end of your day, you can simply tie up your boat and let our Haven team do the rest.
- A fresh-water jet-wash after every retrieval, which significantly reduces any damage caused by salt-water deterioration.
- Improved fuel economy due to a cleaner, faster and more efficient hull.
- Reduced wear and tear on the hull of your boat, which results in significantly lower maintenance and repair costs, and maximises the life and preserves the value of your boat.
- No need to use polluting antifoul paints.
- Reduced anode wear.
- Easy access to your boat for maintenance - As your boat is already out of the water, repairs to shafts, props or outboards are easy to accomplish.
- Increased peace of mind with safe and secure undercover storage ashore - No concerns about your boat slipping its mooring lines in strong winds.
Additional Berth Holder Benefits - Saving you Money through Discounts and Complimentary Services
- Free visitors berthing for up to 7 nights at nearby Plymouth Yacht Haven
- Free short stay berthing at Plymouth Yacht Haven when dining at The Bridge Bar & Restaurant
- Early payment discounts and flexible contracts
- Free Refuelling Service (petrol only)
- *NEW* - 5% discount on fuel sales (diesel only) to annual berth holders at Plymouth Yacht Haven
- Discounted trailer storage
- Exclusive use of brand new berth holder shower and toilet facilities
- 15% off container storage at Blagdons Marine Park
- Introduce a Friend to us as an annual berth holder and both parties will receive £100 on account redeemable against berthing or services. Please ask at the marina office for a form and T&Cs.
- Access to professional boat maintenance and repair services on-site.
- Easy on-site secure car parking
10% discount on boat insurance with Bishop Skinner Marine
Part of the Bluefin Group, Bishop Skinner Marine has over 40 years’ experience in the boat insurance market. As a Yacht Havens berth holder you can benefit from a 10% discount on boat insurance and enhanced levels of cover as well as access to a wider range of personal insurances including discounts on home insurance. With Bishop Skinner Marine, you can look forward to award-winning levels of customer service from their team who will take the time to understand your personal circumstances before tailoring an insurance solution to meet your needs. Call Bishop Skinner Marine today 0800 783 8057 or enquire online