A rare opportunity has arisen to join the team at Fambridge Yacht Haven as our Junior Marina Administrator.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, outgoing individual with excellent customer service and administration skills.
You will be part of the front of house operation providing administrative support to our busy marina office at Fambridge Yacht Haven, managing a wide range of office duties.
As a first point of contact, you will meet and greet berth holders and visitors, answer phone calls in a prompt and professional manner, and strive to deliver outstanding levels of customer service to our customers both face-to-face and over the phone.
Working on your own initiative, you will undertake a range of administrative tasks and some outdoor duties.
Excellent communication and organisation skills are a must, together with a flexible and ‘can do’ work ethic.
You need to be:
- An accurate and methodical administrator with the ability to learn a new marina management software system
- Computer literate with a professional telephone manner
- Confident, outgoing and proactive, enabling you to present the benefits of our marina to potential new berth holders both face to face and on the telephone
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- An effective communicator, both verbal and written, with the marina customers, marina tenants and the marina team
- A team player with a flexible approach to tasks
- Prepared to work outdoors when required
- Able to remain calm when under pressure
- A provider of first class customer service with a positive and patient attitude.
Knowledge of boats and experience of boat handling would be an advantage, but not essential.
This is a full-time role, 40 hours a week, to include occasional weekend working on a rota system.
Full on the job training and development will be provided.
We offer a competitive salary, a stimulating work environment and other great benefits including holiday, pension, healthcare and free on-site parking.
Please apply in writing, including your CV and a letter explaining why you are suitable for this role, to the marina director, Danyal Adams. Email: email@example.com
Closing date: 31st May 2021
Roles within Yacht Havens Group
We are proud that our staff are well-known across the marine industry for being the most helpful and providing the best levels of service.
Roles within Yacht Havens include customer-facing Haven Masters who are responsible for the day-to-day service to berth holders and visiting boats, crew within our boatyard team who operate machinery to safely lift and launch boats, Bosuns who ensure all our equipment and services run smoothly and are professionally maintained, as well as support roles such as administration, accountancy, IT and marketing.
For other roles / vacancies at any of our locations within Yacht Havens Group, please visit our Group Jobs page at yachthavens.com/jobs