Marina Administrator @ Fambridge Yacht Haven
A rare opportunity has arisen to join the team at Fambridge Yacht Haven. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and driven individual. You will be passionate about providing the best possible levels of customer service and will have proven experience in administration.
You will be part of the front of house operation at the marina office at Fambridge Yacht Haven and will strive to deliver outstanding levels of customer service and experience; exceeding customer expectations on a daily basis.
Your duties will include purchase invoice checking, sales ledger management, invoicing and payment processing, allocation of berths, management of the marina database and reception and customer services.
This is a customer facing administration role and will suit an individual who thrives on being busy, being efficient and dealing with customers on a daily basis.
You need to be:
- A skilled administrator with excellent knowledge and the ability to learn new marina management software systems
- Flexible, numerate and self motivated.
- Accurate and methodical
- Self motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Innovative in your approach to solving problems.
- An effective communicator, both verbally with the marina customers, marina team, marina tenants and senior management.
- A team player with a flexible approach to tasks
- Able to remain calm when under pressure
- Possess a positive and patient attitude and be a provider of first class customer service.
- Posses an easy out going personality with a fun sense of humour.
Knowledge of boats would be advantageous but not essential.
This role is for 40 hours a week, to include 1 weekend in 7 weekends after full training has been provided.
Please apply in writing, enclosing a letter explaining who you are suitable for this role and a CV to the Marina Director, Danyal Adams. firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing dates for applications is Friday 19th April