We are delighted to announce the winner in the prize draw from our recent questionnaire is:
La Guapa owned by Ian and Ruth Ramsay
Congratulations to Ian and Ruth who win a free lift out in 2014!
Thanks to all of you that took the time to complete the questionnaire, we have had a very high response, and this has given us valuable ideas and suggestions where we can improve our service and facilities.
Some areas we have been able to act upon immediately, others are in planning. Here are some of the changes we have made already:
- More powerful and effective hand driers have been installed.
- A freshwater tank for outboard maintenance is now installed in the dry berthing compound.
- The Bosuns Table will be open on Saturday evenings from Easter Saturday and will open on Fridays as well late in the spring
- To assist berth holders get a table for dinner at Scotts, especially on a Saturday evening, Buzzworks have increased the number of tables held for berth holders to 5 and until 4pm. However they still recommend making a reservation well in advance to ensure a table.
- The Pantry deli will be stocking more fresh food from Easter when there will be more footfall around the marina
We are looking into improved cardboard/paper recycling
We are in discussion with our CCTV advisors about increasing coverage to the marina.
Once the boatyard is emptied of boats this summer the boatyard will be regraded.
There is considerable on going maintenance on the pontoons after the stormy winter and there is a programme in place to replace rotten bow fendering and raised decking screws.
A new area is being graded and gravelled for dedicated locked trailer storage to avoid trailers being left between boats ashore especially in the winter, and also to avoid them being moved around the yard.
We were delighted that our berth holders gave such high scores to our staff and their helpfulness, we endeavour to offer a personal and friendly service to each berth holder and the staff are pleased that this has been recognised.
Please remember that we welcome your comments and suggestions at all times, and not just in our questionnaire. Investing in our services and facilities is our number one priority in maintaining our high standards.