Unlimited launch and recovery, on demand - a cost effective way to berth your boat
Dry Berthing involves your boat (up to 8m LOA, motorboats only) being kept on our hard standing while you're not using it. We'll then launch your boat on demand, ready for use from the marina pontoon. Once you've finished using your boat, we'll bring her out of the water, wash her off and store her safely in our secure Dry Berthing compound.
Why Dry Berth?
- Maintain the life of your hull and reduce detoriation.
- Better boat and hull performance as it will stay cleaner and use less fuel.
- No stress of trailering and towing your boat to the slipway.
- Unlimited launch and recovery, 7 days a week at just 2 hour's notice (between 8am-4pm).
Dry Berthing Rates
Annual prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%. Contracts can start on the first of any month.
- Boats up to 6m = £1,468 flat rate
- Boats 6.1m to 8m = £286 per metre
*NEW* seasonal rates - Dry berthing from April to October inclusive
- Boats up to 6m = £999 flat rate
- Boats 6.1m to 8m = £205 per metre
Q - What happens if I return after working hours?
A - No problem. Just tie your boat up on the pontoon and we'll lift her the following morning. Staff are on-site 24/7 for safety and service.
Q - What if I want to go out on the water before 8am?
A - Just call us before 3pm the day before and we'll launch your boat so it is ready for your sunrise cruise!
Q - Do I have to be present when you launch/recovery my boat?
A - No. You can call ahead and we'll launch the boat. Once you're finished, we can lift the boat and wash her without your assistance.
Q - Can I stay on my boat overnight?
A - Yes, if you want to stay onboard your boat then we can give you a berth. You'll have access to all the marina facilities include our washrooms, laundry, Wi-Fi and free parking.
Want to know more? Got a question?
Just drop us a message and our Haven Team will get back to you as soon as possible...