An exciting vacancy has arisen within this prestigious 650 berth marina for a full time marina operative (known in company as Haven Masters). This role is critically important as you will be the first point of contact for our berth holders and thousands of visiting yachts.
Duties focus mainly on day to day handling of visiting and resident yachts, berth and fuel sales, invoicing and marina repairs. Boat handling / experience, IT skills and excellent customer care skills are essential. Hours include weekends and shifts. This is an active role within an excellent team in an award winning marina and the successful candidate will be able to multi task and prioritise their workload in a very busy and demanding environment.
What we're looking for...
- To be customer focussed with exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- To ensure high standards of service and facilities are maintained and developed
- Ability to work as part of a team with a flexible ‘can do’ work ethic
- IT and organisational skills
- Practical maintenance skills
- Knowledge of the boating industry and marina
- A good educational standard
- To be prepared to work outdoors in all weathers
A highly customer-orientated role, the Haven Master is expected to deal with the basic running of the marina by ensuring all processes are carried out smoothly and efficiently to enable the customer to have full enjoyment of all the marina facilities, whilst maintaining clear administrative procedures.
This is an active role within an excellent team in an award-winning marina and the successful candidate will be able to multi-task and prioritise their workload in a sometimes very busy and demanding environment.
40 hours per week on a rota including weekend work, with a competitive salary
How to apply
Applications with CV by email only to Rupert Wagstaff: email@example.com