As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, this event has been postponed by the event organisers.
After succesful events in 2016 and 2018, the biennial Safety & Marine Equipment Demo Day is BACK!
A wide range of marine safety companies will be demonstrating the latest equipment and lifesaving devices at Lymington Yacht Haven including:
- Ocean Safety
- Nick Cox Chandlery
- RNLI Safety Team
- More companies to be confirmed!
The day will feature demonstrations by industry professionals of the latest lifesaving devices and techniques. The experts will also be on hand to offer one-to-one guidance, answer your questions and much more...
- Man Overboard Recovery demonstrations from a yacht and RIB
- Lifejacket servicing and fitting advice
- Life raft deployment demonstrations and displays
- 'How To Save A Life' with CPR and defib demonstrations
- Flare and EPIRB demonstrations
- Visits from various emergency services
- Exclusive discounts on marine equipment
More details coming soon!
Held @ Lymington Yacht Haven, King's Saltern Road, Lymington, SO41 3QD - Get Directions
For more information, contact Pete Jennings on 01590 677071 or email email@example.com