Neyland Yacht Haven offer fantastic value marina berths for boats under 6 metres allowing you to enjoy all our marina benefits!
Enjoy the comfort of a marina berth allowing you to just step on and go boating:
- No hassle of trailer launching
- Easy access into Milford Sound
- Access to all pontoon and marina facilities
- Staff on-site 7 days a week
- Ample free parking on-site
- Choose from full tidal berths or restricted access berths
- Base your boat in the most picturesque corner of Pembrokeshire
- Perfect for exploring the upper reaches of Milford Sound
- No minimum charge on annual berthing
Ideal berths for Merry Fishers, RIBs, Quiksilver boats, Orkneys, Seahogs, Fletchers, general lifting keel sailors and other dayboats.
Full tidal berths
Berth your boat on our marina pontoons with full tidal access in the Lower Basin. These berths allow you to step on boat and go boating, any time, any day! No need to worry about tidal restrictions or lock gates.
- Annual berth = £350 per metre
- Monthly berth = £300 per month, flat rate
Restricted access berths
Your boat is berthed on our inner walkways or in our Upper Basin (also referred to as 'Mudberths'). These berths are a great introduction to marina berthing, providing you all the benefits of our pontoons but at a low cost!
- Annual restricted access berths range from as little as £700 flat rate
- Monthly restricted access berths range from £100 per month
But don't worry about the tide - we have 'Holding Berths' allowing you to beat the tide before you head out or when you return. Our Haven Team can assist returning your boat to the correct berth.
To book a berth at these great rates, or to find out more information, simply complete the enquiry form below:
What happens next?
Our Haven Team will contact you regarding your berthing enquiry. If you have chosen to, you will start to receive our newsletter by email. We send news and offers about every 3 - 6 months. You can unsubscribe at any time via a link in every email we send you.
E&OE. View our Terms, conditions and Marina Regulations