Mark the start of the sailing season with a visit to Plymouth Yacht Haven for our Open Day!
Discover everything that happens at the marina while seeing some incredible displays including:
- On-Water Boat Show - New and used boat sales
- "Have a go" sailing and watersports activities
- Sea life exhibits and rare fish artefacts
- Marine equipment demonstrations
- Winch grinder competition at the Mount Batten Boat House
- Exclusive discounts on new and used boats, engines and marine equipment
- Car show courtesy of Vospers
- Live music
- Visits from the Plymouth RNLI team and the Fire & Rescue boat
- Family Fun and children's activities
- Marina tours
- Cobbles Vintage Ice Cream Van
- And much more...
10am-4pm @ Plymouth Yacht Haven, PL9 9XH. Find us
The Haven Team will be out and about around the marina welcoming you all. There'll be a host of freebies and giveaways for the children (and grandchildren!).
There is ample free parking on-site or hop on the Mount Batten ferry from the Barbican and stroll the scenic 500m route round to the marina.
Food & drink will be available all day from the Bridge Bar & Restaurant, the Galley Cafe and a BBQ at the Mount Batten Boat House.
- National Marine Aquarium
- Plymouth RNLI
- Devon & Cornwall Fire & Rescue
- Plymouth Yacht Haven
- Ancasta Boat Sales
- Mount Batten Boat House
- Peninsular Marine
- Mountbatten Watersports Centre
- Start Point Sailing RYA Sea School and Sail West Charter
- Sound Diving
- Kayaks and Paddles
- Plymouth Youth Sailing
- Ocean Safety
- Hemisphere Rigging
- All Boat Services
- And more to be announced...