Bring your boat into the shelter of Plymouth Yacht Haven this winter.
Nestled in the lee of the Mount Batten peninsula, Plymouth Yacht Haven provides a safe, secure and sheltered home for your boat over the winter months. We're delighted to introduce our Winter Special Offers for 2018/19.
Winter Berthing Afloat
Keep your boat afloat this winter and berth on our well-protected pontoons. Winter berthing is available from 1st Nov 2018 to 31st March 2019.
- 5 months berthing = £145 per metre
- Monthly berthing = £40 per metre
- Reduced daily visitor berthing = £2.65 per metre
Wet & Dry Package
If you need to bring your boat ashore for a couple of quick jobs, but want to stay afloat for the majority of the season, this package is suited to you. Our 'Wet & Dry' package includes:
- 5 months berthing afloat
- Plus 1 week ashore including lift, wash off, chock/cradle, storage outside and re-launch (your week ashore must be used before 1st March 2019)
- Wet & Dry Package = £190 per metre
For more information on these offers, for a quote for your specific requirements, or to reserve your berth, please complete our enquiry form below...
What happens next?
Our Haven Team will contact you regarding your winter enquiry. If you have chosen to, you will start to receive our newsletter by email. We send news and offers about every 3 - 6 months. You can unsubscribe at any time via a link in every email we send you.
E&OE. View our Terms, conditions and Marina Regulations