Hotel & Marina Administator
We are on the lookout for a new pivotal member of staff to join our dynamic team.
The Salt Lodge is a 10 room hotel which opened in mid-2020 and is owned and managed by the Yacht Haven Group. We also own and operate a 400 berth marina & boatyard.
You can find out more about us here;
Previous hospitality and customer service experience is desirable but full training will be provided. This is a diverse job role as you will not only be involved with the daily Salt Lodge duties but also assisting with marina business. The ideal candidate will be motivated, punctual, have an excellent telephone manner, competent IT skills and genuinely love working in customer service.
The role includes both evening and weekend shifts as per the monthly Rota. You will be asked to undertake a number of the following tasks;
- Providing excellent service to our hotel and marina guests
- Taking reservations by both phone and email
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel and dealing with any feedback in a professional manner
- Dealing with marina customers and their requests
- Liaising with housekeeping, maintenance, the marina team and external companies
- Performing in-room, high standard checks prior to check-in
- Assist the management and undertake any other duties as directed – will involve outside working
Starting salary range of £22,000 to £26,000 per annum DOE, with pension and company healthcare scheme.
Please send your up-to-date CV stating why you should be considered for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 31st January 2023