Why Troon Yacht Haven?
Troon Yacht Haven is the perfect marina for your boat. The wide range of facilities and services means that whatever you need, our friendly and efficient team has got it covered!
In addition to 24/7 staffed service, boatyard and boat lifting services, and an on-site chandlery, we also offer great savings and benefits to our annual berth holders and some extra touches to make our visitors feel welcome.
Berth holder discounts and complimentary services
- Our Sub-Let Refund Scheme pays you 50% of fees received from visitors using your berth when you're away sailing between April and September. Let us know when you plan to be away and we will do the rest.
- Flexible contracts allowing you to start an annual contract on the first of any month.
- Early payment discounts on your annual berthing contract.
- Free Wi-Fi for berth holders and visitors.
- Free storage ashore for annual berth holders.
- 5% discount on fuel sales to annual berth holders.
- 10% discount on your boat insurance from our preferred insurance supplier, Towergate Insurance.
- Discounted Green Fees at various golf courses around Troon. Book your golf through Troon Yacht Haven to receive the discount.
- Free visitor berthing at other Yacht Havens including nearby Largs Yacht Haven. Visit any of the other Yacht Havens in our group and stay for up to 14 nights free, subject to availability. Please contact each marina directly to reserve your visitor berth.
- 50% discount on visitor berthing at over 70 TransEurope member marinas.
- Use of your choice of third party contractors (subject to insurance).
Introduce a Friend
- Introduce a friend to us as an annual berth holder, and you and your friend will both be rewarded with up to £250 credit on account (that’s £500 between you) redeemable against fuel and hoist charges. (If the Introducer or the introduced is a dayboat the credit will be £100 per party.) Terms and conditions apply – find out more
Try Before You Buy
- You can come and experience Troon Yacht Haven before signing up to an annual contract and simply pay visitor rates as usual. And then, if you decide to take an annual contract, the amount you have already paid in visitor fees will be deducted from your annual berthing charge and your contract will be backdated to when you first arrived in the marina.
Interested in berthing at Troon Yacht Haven? Get a personalised berthing quote by completing our simple online enquiry form or call a member of our team on 01292 315553.