A new member of staff is required to join our growing boatyard team at Yacht Haven Quay, Plymouth. We specialize in dry stack marina berthing, as well as the lifting and storage of vessels of all types. The role is varied but mainly focused on delivering exceptional customer service, boatyard activities, site maintenance and plant operation.
The successful applicant will need:
- High standards and an eye for attention to detail
- A positive, “can-do” attitude and a willingness to learn
- To be a reliable team player
- To be prepared to work outdoors all year round
- Ability to perform various maintenance tasks
- To be punctual, motivated and a problem solver
- Basic computer literacy and a good telephone manner
- A full UK driving license
This is a permanent position of 40 hours per week 0800 – 1800h on a fixed shift pattern, including alternate weekends. A degree of flexibility is required, depending on peak busy periods.
Experience of boats, boat handling, general maintenance, heavy plant and machinery will be an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given to the right candidate.
Salary DOE together with a company pension scheme and the option of private healthcare.
Please apply by email enclosing your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be perfect to fulfil this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 30th June 2021