Benefit from a 20% discount with our preferred insurance partner, Towergate Insurance*
Plus extra benefits for all Yacht Havens berth holders.
At Yacht Havens, we understand what your boat means to you. It’s more than just your hobby; it’s your passion. We also understand how important it is to ensure you have the right insurance cover in place, just in case something goes wrong. That’s why we’ve teamed up with one of the UK’s leading boat insurance specialists, Towergate Insurance, to provide you with a quote for your boat insurance when it’s due for renewal.
Backed by Navigators and General, Towergate offer flexible cover options for various types of craft including: sailing boats, yachts, dinghies, motorcruisers and RIBs.
Covering you on and out of the water, Towergate’s Latitude Platinum cover includes:
- Zero excess to pay if an incident happens in a Yacht Havens Marina
- No claims bonus protection if an incident happens in a Yacht Havens Marina
- Free dinghy insurance up to £2,000 and associated outboard motor insurance up to £1,000, when your main craft is insured with Towergate and your dinghy is tendered to your boat.
- Lost, stolen or damaged keys for your craft, up to £500
- Accidental damage, including while you’re on either a swinging mooring or Drive-on Dry Dock
- Third party cover up to £3million including during hauling out and launching
- Get rewarded with additional discounts for your experience and any relevant qualifications
- Optional Racing Cover: at open meetings, national and European championships. This includes cover for your liability and damage to the hull. If you’d like to include this, and cover for masts, spas, sails and rigging, just let us know
- Optional Personal Accident Cover: to you and your passengers
Personal Accident cover doesn’t apply to commercial use. Third party cover excludes your/any employees. It’s always good to check the policy wording for the full list of features, benefits and exclusions
As every boat is unique, Towergate’s specialist advisors will listen to your needs and help find the cover that’s right for you.
To get a quote, just call their friendly team on 0344 892 6229 or complete the simple form below.
What Happens Next?
One of Towergate's friendly team will contact you regarding your quote. At this stage, Towergate will only use your email address and other information you have provided for the purposes of confirming this quote. You will be given every opportunity to opt out of further communications if you wish to.
*20% discount will be applied to the premium, before Insurance Premium Tax and Customer Service Charge. Minimum premium of £125 for jet ski, £100 for RIB and £75 for all other craft is applicable. Dinghy policies and renewals are excluded. Discount is only valid for Yacht Havens berth holders. Discount is subject to underwriting acceptance. Offer expires: 31/12/2018 but can be withdrawn at any time. Available to UK residents only.
Yacht Havens Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Towergate Insurance. Towergate Insurance is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Towergate Underwriting Group Limited are registered in England company No. 4043759, registered address; Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 3EN. Towergate Underwriting Group Limited are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.