At Yacht Havens, we are proud that our staff are well-known across the marine industry for being the most helpful and providing the best levels of service.
We are a family-run company running truly local businesses at each site. Despite our marinas being widespread across the UK and in the Netherlands, all our staff share the same core values including enthusiasm, passion and teamwork.
To be part of the Yacht Havens team, you must be passionate, approachable and knowledgeable, and you must take pride in your work.
If you believe you meet our criteria, why not apply for one of the available roles listed below.
If there are no jobs currently listed, please check back again soon.
Boatyard Assistant (Part-time, summer seasonal) @ Haven Quay, Lymington
We are looking for an enthusiastic and approachable Boatyard Assistant to join our team at the Lymington dry stack marina and boatyard, Haven Quay Lymington. You'll be tasked with assisting with yard duties and operations in a busy dry stack and boatyard as well as being a point of contact for our berth holders and visitors.
If you wish to have a career in the marine industry then this would be the perfect first step. You'll gain first hand insight into the day-to-day workings of a busy marine environment, as well as learning the intricate details and differences of a range of leisure and commercial craft.
This will include regular weekends and holiday cover, April to September.
You will need:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- To be a reliable team player
- To be able to work under pressure
- To be organised and methodical
- To be confident, outgoing and proactive
- To be prepared to work outdoors in all weathers
- Must be aged 16+
Yacht Havens Group is a major player in the Marine and Leisure business and offers all the benefits you would expect from an expanding operation.
To apply for this position please submit your CV to:
Ali Neal, email@example.com
Marina Adminstrator @ Fambridge Yacht Haven
A rare opportunity has arisen to join the team at Fambridge Yacht Haven. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and driven individual. You will be passionate about providing the best possible levels of customer service and will have proven experience in administration.
You will be part of the front of house operation at the marina office at Fambridge Yacht Haven and will strive to deliver outstanding levels of customer service and experience; exceeding customer expectations on a daily basis.
Your duties will include purchase invoice checking, sales ledger management, invoicing and payment processing, allocation of berths, management of the marina database and reception and customer services.
This is a customer facing administration role and will suit an individual who thrives on being busy, being efficient and dealing with customers on a daily basis.
You need to be:
- A skilled administrator with excellent knowledge and the ability to learn new marina management software systems
- Flexible, numerate and self motivated.
- Accurate and methodical
- Self motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Innovative in your approach to solving problems.
- An effective communicator, both verbally with the marina customers, marina team, marina tenants and senior management.
- A team player with a flexible approach to tasks
- Able to remain calm when under pressure
- Possess a positive and patient attitude and be a provider of first class customer service.
- Posses an easy out going personality with a fun sense of humour.
Knowledge of boats would be advantageous but not essential.
This role is for 40 hours a week, to include 1 weekend in 7 weekends after full training has been provided.
Please apply in writing, enclosing a letter explaining who you are suitable for this role and a CV to the Marina director, Danyal Adams. firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing dates for applications is 19th April 2019
Please note: We thank all applicants for their time in applying for our roles. Due to the high number of applications, only those invited for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, you will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.