We can take all the stress and effort out of antifouling by doing all the work for you!
The amount and frequency of antifouling is individual to your boat and boat usage. Our Antifouling Package includes a free assessment so we discuss with boat owners what level of antifouling is required and how to proceed.
Our packages start from £45 (inc VAT) per metre at our Lymington Boatyard and include storage ashore for up to 7 days at our yard in the heart of Lymington Town Centre.
Our Lymington Antifouling Package includes:
- Up to 7 days free storage ashore (boats are welcome to stay longer than 7 days)
- A free assessment of your hull to gauge what level of antifoul treatment it requires once your boat is ashore. We invite boat owners to join us for the assessment so we can discuss whether you need 1 coat or 2 coats.
- A pressure wash prior to removing paint chippings and/or sanding worn areas
- Use of the correct antifoul paint for your boat based on your hull shape and hull material
- 1 antifoul coat - £45 (inc VAT) per metre
- 2 antifoul coats - £65 (inc VAT) per metre
- On re-launch we will antifoul the cradle patches
- We can also collect your boat from anywhere on Lymington River and return it after the work is completed**
Please note, antifouling can only take place in dry weather. In the exceptional circumstances where the weather doesn't permit us to antifoul your boat as part of our Antifouling Package, we will keep your boat ashore free of charge until the work is completed to your satisfaction.
*From Scratch is to create waterline, sand back, prime and apply 2 coats of antifoul. **Collection/Delivery and all lifting services incur additional costs.
BOOK TODAY by completing our simple enquiry form below