Plymouth Yacht Haven welcomed superyacht Gitana who visited the city for a stopover and chose to stay at the Yacht Haven.
With an overall length of 45m, there are very few places to berth for yachts of Gitana's size. Fortunately, Plymouth Yacht Haven is equipped and we welcomed the superyacht and crew to the Yacht Haven for a week-long stopover.
Plymouth Yacht Haven has proudly welcomed many large vessels to the city in recent years including Fife Yacht Mariella, superyachts Ngoni and Elfje, as well as visits from MOD70s Phaedo and Team Concise.
We wish the Gitana and crew a safe onward passage.
Gitana's Key Stats
- 45m length overall
- 9.3m beam
- 4.75m draft
- 221 gross tons
- Built in 2009 in New Zealand by Fitzroy Yachts
- Aluminium structure
- Exterior designed by Dubois Naval Architects
- Interior designed by by Adam Lay Studio
- 15 knot top speed, 13 knot cruising speed
- Up to 8 guests and 6 crew
- Previously called Salperton and Palmira.