Welcome to our Certified Location at Largs Yacht Haven. We wish you a pleasant stay.
To continue to use all the facilities at the motorhome park in a safe and pleasant way, we ask all users to please observe the following rules.
- Visitors must be members of the Caravan and Motorhome Club
- Visitors must be touring for leisure with their caravan or motorhome
- No caravan or motorhome should stay for more than 28 days at a time on the CL
- The CL site is for recreational use and not for storage or permanently sited vans
- No tents on CL site
- Facilities, including waste disposal, are for paying CL Visitors only
- The CL site is on a tarred surface, no pegs can be driven in for awning/wind breaks
- No flame BBQ’s, fire pits or other fires. Gas BBQ’s are allowed
Bookings and Cancellations
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking to secure the reservation
- If for whatever reason you have to leave prior to the end of your booking, there will be no refund
- If a booking is cancelled within 24 hours of arrival, there will be no refund. All other refunds at Manager's discretion
Check in/Check out is 1200 (midday).
If you need to arrive/depart before/after these times, please contact us.
Dogs are welcome as long as they are under control at all times. Waste must be picked up and binned
Please be considerate of your fellow visitors
A water point is provided at each pitch. You must provide your own hose. Waste water (grey water) and Chemical toilets (black water) must be disposed of at the chemical/grey water point. Do not put waste down any drains.
A 16 amp electricity socket is provided at each pitch. Please do not try to draw more than 16 amps as this will trip the RCBO.
First Aid and an AED (defib) are located in the Marina office. The AED is accessible 24/7, even if the upper office is locked.
Life threatening emergencies please call 999/112- Largs Yacht Haven, KA30 8EZ
Our office is manned 24hrs per day, contact 01475 675333 for assistance
Report all accidents/incidents to us as soon as is practical