With only a few weeks until this year's Regatta, excitement is starting to build with the final confirmation of the racing and social schedules.
The 2023 Regatta includes an expanded racing schedule with a new Midweek Series for keelboats and dinghies, as well as a Cruise-in-Company for non-racers. The Cruise is open to all motor and sail vessels and is led by the Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust.
The social schedule has also been expanded to include pop-up food stalls, live music entertainment and children's entertainment.
Racing and Sailing Schedule
- Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th August
- Keelboat and dinghy racing in Largs bay followed by the Round Cumbraes Race on Sunday.
Cruise In Company
- Saturday 26th August
- Cruise in Company for non-racers (open to all yachts and motorboats) led by the Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust.
- Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th
- Keelboat and dinghy racing (extra race for dinghies only on Thursday 31st.
Scottish Two Handed Race
- Saturday 2nd September
Friday 25th August
- The Shack from Arran produce delicious, rustic seafood dishes and the Scottish Pizza Co will be making freshly-made, wood-fired pizzas.
- Live music from Liquid Spirit from 8pm. Buy Tickets
Saturday 26th August
- Children's Entertainment in the Regatta Marquee including indoor bouncy castle, face painting and entertainer. 1pm to 5pm. Free entry.
- Abba Tribute Act from 6-8pm. Buy Tickets
- Live music from The Devilles, from 9pm.
- Cumbraes Weekend prizegiving will take place after racing on Sunday 27th August
- Keelboat Midweek Series prizegiving will take place on Wednesday 30th August
- Dinghy Midweek Series prizegiving will take place on Thursday 31st August
- Scottish Two Handed Race prizegiving will take place after racing on Saturday 2nd September