Why Largs Yacht Haven?
Largs is far more than just a safe place to berth your boat. The wide range of facilities and services means that whatever you need, our friendly and efficient team has got it covered...we're here to help you maximise your leisure time.
We also offer great savings and benefits to our annual berth holders and some extra touches to make our visitors feel welcome.
For your peace of mind, the marina is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and protected by round-the-clock security patrols and CCTV surveillance.
For your convenience, the on-site chandlery, restaurants, bars and coffee shop are open all year round. Our hoist and hard standing facilities are available weekdays or by emergency call out.
Saving you money through discounts and complimentary services
- Our Sub-Let Refund Scheme pays you 50% of fees received from visitors using your berth when you're away sailing between April and September. Let us know when you plan to be away and we will do the rest.
- Flexible contracts allowing you to start an annual contract on the first of any month.
- Early payment discounts on your annual berthing contract.
- Free Wi-Fi for berth holders and visitors.
- Free storage ashore for annual berth holders.
- 5% discount on fuel sales to annual berth holders.
- 10% discount on your boat insurance from our preferred insurance supplier, Towergate Insurance.
- Scotts Benefit Card with 10% off food as well as exclusive invite to events, priority table bookings and priority booking phone number.
- Free, unlimited berthing at nearby Troon Yacht Haven - Two marinas for the price of one!
- Free visitor berthing at other Yacht Havens around the UK, and now the Netherlands - Visit any of the other Yacht Havens in our group and stay for up to 14 nights free, subject to availability. Please contact each marina directly to reserve your visitor berth.
- Use your choice of third party contractors (subject to insurance).
Introduce a Friend
- Introduce a friend to us as an annual berth holder, and both parties will be rewarded with up to £500 on account redeemable against fuel and hoist charges. (If the Introducer or the introduced is a dayboat the fee will be £100 per party.) Terms and conditions apply.
Try Before You Buy
- You can come and experience Largs Yacht Haven before signing up to an annual contract and simply pay visitor rates as usual. And then, if you decide to take an annual contract, the amount you have already paid in visitor fees will be deducted from your annual berthing charge and your contract will be backdated to when you first arrived in the marina.
Interested in berthing at LargsYacht Haven? Get a personalised berthing quote by completing our simple online enquiry form or call a member of our team on 01475 675333
- Mrs Curran, Berth Holder