Neyland Yacht Haven are delighted to announce that visitors and berth holders can now rent bikes from the marina.
Customers will now be able to explore Pembrokeshire's stunning National Park using our Dutch-style red bikes.
There are various cycle routes that pass through or near Neyland Yacht Haven which are predominantly comfortable, tarmac cycle paths. They include:
- The popular Brunel Trail running from Neyland to Haverfordwest - see the route (opens pdf)
- An 8-mile loop from Neyland to Milford and Waterston - see the route
- An 14-mile Milford Haven circular - see the route
Alternatively, the bikes are the perfect way to explore the towns and villages that surround Neyland including Hazelbeach, Honeyborough and Burton.
- Adult Bikes = £10 per day
- Children's Bikes = £5 per day
- Tow trailer = £5 per day
Rental includes helmets and lights.
To book your bike, contact the Marina Office on 01646 601601 or complete our enquiry form below