Looking for a unique getaway with friends and family?
Our two Haven Pods float peacefully in the tranquil waters of the Upper Basin, providing a quirky and eco-friendly place to stay in the marina.
A stay in these Pods is truly unique - dine on your private terrace under the stars while watch boats come and go. All while you're flanked by the luscious, green, peaceful surroundings of the UK's only truly coastal National Park.
About the Haven Pods
Our eco-friendly lodges float peaceful in the upper basin of Neyland Yacht Haven, surrounded by the picturesque Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park.
Built from ethically-sourced balau and cedar wood, the Pods sit on recycled pontoons, and finished off with Fairtrade amenities inside.
The two Pods are slightly different in size and configuration. The Haven Pod has a slightly larger outdoor decking and sleeps two adults in a comfortable double bed, while the Haven Pod+ is slightly larger and can accommodate two adults plus two young children on a sofa bed.
You'll find everything you need in the Pods with more information provided in your welcome pack on arrival. In both Pods, you'll find:
- Comfortable double bed with linens provided (bring your own towels)
- Lounge sofa which converts into a second bed in the Haven Pod+ (additional linens provided)
- Kitchenette with fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, sink with running water, cutlery and crockery
- Folder-away dining table and chairs
- Pop-up cool bar for your drinks (free ice available from Marina Office)
- Central heating - although the Pods are well-insulated and double glazed
- Electric with built-in USB chargers
- Free Wi-Fi and TV
- Showers and toilet facilities are located in the main building just at the top of the bridgehead ramp
- DVD library and book swap
- Free parking
- Bike hire and laundry available (additional charges apply)
Neyland is located within the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and, as a result, the area is blessed by scenic views, walks and cycle routes around the Milford Haven. Get directions
On-site, you'll find The Bar Restaurant and Manillas Cafe. Read our Eating Out guide
More shops and amenities can be found in Milford Haven and there are plenty of stunning beaches to be discovered around Pembrokeshire. Explore the local area
Rates & Bookings
Minimum stay 2 nights, 3 nights during the high season. Annual berth holders at Neyland Yacht Haven receive a 10% discount on rates.
|Rates||Haven Pod||Haven Pod+|
(1st April - 30th Sept)
|From £75 per night||From £85 per night|
(1st Oct - 31st March)
|From £65 per night||From £75 per night|
|Book Haven Pod||Book Haven Pod+|
We want to make sure your stay is as perfect as possible. We are pleased to offer a few special extras that can be tailored to your needs.
Our Welcome Hamper (£30) includes Welsh chocolates, marmalades, truffles and much more! If you're coming for an anniversary or birthday, then we can amend this package according to your requests, with a birthday helium balloon (+£5) also available.
If you'd like anything else arranged (such as flowers or assistance with restaurant reservations) do not hesitate to ask!