Neyland Yacht Haven is nestled in a well-protected creek at the upstream end of the Milford Haven Waterway.
Set in the beautiful surroundings of the coastal national park, Neyland gives access to a 24 mile stretch of sheltered, scenic waterways of the River Cleddau.
Explore interesting creeks and quiet anchorages and discover the wildlife. Enjoy beautiful walks with a great choice of pubs – many with their own pontoons and all offering a warm Welsh welcome.
- Well-protected, full-tide access
- Peaceful and beautiful location
- The Bar Restaurant and Brunel Café
- Eco-friendly Haven Pods
Experience the beauty of the UK’s only coastal national park, along with the warmest welcome from our friendly and experienced team.
If you love boating as much as we do, we look forward to welcoming you to Neyland very soon.
- 420 pontoon berths, fully serviced with power and water
- Visitor berthing in both basins
- Mudberths and dayboat berths for boats up to 6m LOA
- TransEurope membership benefits
- Yacht brokerage RYA motor and RYA Sailing Schools on-site
- On-water diesel and petrol, operated by Dale Sailing
- Boat lifting and storage ashore at Dale Sailing
Click on the image to enlarge or download the Marina Map HERE.