For boats under 13 tonnes and 45 feet in length, Yacht Haven Quay offer some of the best value boatyard services in Plymouth. As a result, our Devon boatyard is a popular location for boat owners looking for winter storage, boat lifting and boat cleaning services
No Minimum Boat Length Charge
One of the main reasons our customers continue to return to Yacht Haven Quay year-after-year is our No Minimum Charge policy for boatyard services. Unlike other boatyards, we'll only charge you for the length of your boat!
Hoisting and Lifting
- Our purpose-designed Marine Forklifts and Mobile Crane can handle vessels of up to 12 tonnes and 45ft in length
- Forklifting takes place from our hoist bay whereas crane lifts take place from alongside the harbour wall
- We are happy to lift to and from road transport, whether it be personal road trailers or for commercial road delivery
- Mast-stepping, engine lifts and lifts for other purposes are all available on request
- Cradles can be hired from the marine. All boats are securely chocked as standard.
- For boats bigger than 45ft, our sister-site Plymouth Yacht Haven will be able to accommodate you
Boat Storage, Winter Storage and Mast Storage
- Our Plymouth boatyard can accommodate over 200 boats
- Annual, seasonal and short term boat storage available suited for your requirements
- The Devon boatyard is carefully laid out to give you access to your boat on the yard at all times
- Electricity points and water hoses are available throughout the yard
- Mast storage is available in our racks and container storage is available for personal or commercial use
Undercover Work Space
Our new undercover facility is perfect for refits, repaints and redecking. The purpose-built marine tent is suitable for boats up to 40' in length and is available on short or long term projects.
We offer a number of boat cleaning services from our Plymouth marina base. All boats that are lifted ashore into our boatyard or dry stack are pressure washed as part of the charge. In addition, we also boat cleaning services suitable for a) racing yachts who want a scrub to maximise hull performance before a race, or b) boats who stay afloat all-year round who need a clean.
- IRC Rating lifts and weighs for racing yachts
- Refuelling service for dry berth contract holders
- Engine lifts and other lifting services on request
- Container storage on-site
- Crane hire for other ad hoc jobs
See our boatyard rates
To make a boatyard booking, call us on 01752 481190, or simply fill in our online enquiry form and we'll contact you to discuss your requirements.