Bookings now open for winter 2023/24
We are now taking bookings for winter berthing and storage ashore at Fambridge and we have some great discounts on packages available. Special Winter Offers, valid from 1st November 2023 to 31st March 2024.
Winter Berthing Afloat Packages
Ideal for boats who are normally berthed on river moorings and for those who enjoy the ease of winter sailing from the marina. Our marina is well-protected from prevailing winds and our Haven Team are on-site 7 days a week to keep a watchful eye on your boat.
**Enjoy 10% off our monthly winter berthing rate for stays of 4 months or more!**
- Monthly winter berthing is available for just £34 per metre.
- Pay for 4 or 5 months in full at the start of the period and enjoy a 10% discount.
- That works out at £122.40 per metre inc VAT for 4 months, or £153 per metre inc VAT for 5 months.
- Winter berthing rates are available from 1st Nov 2023 to 31st Mar 2024.
Winter Storage Ashore
The most popular option for boat owners is to come ashore during the winter. Our boatyard offers secure indoor and outdoor storage for boats up to 40 tons. We hold a wide range of cradles and boat stands to suit a range of sail and motorboats. On-site, you'll find a range of brilliant marine businesses who can support all kinds of boat projects from GRP to antifoul.
**For Winter 2023-24, enjoy 10% off your winter storage ashore!**
- Available from 1st Nov 2023 to 31 Mar 2024
- Lift out dates are flexible to allow you to make the most of autumn sailing
- Our 10% discount on outdoor storage ashore is available on all bookings of 4 months or longer, when paid in full at the start of the period.
All prices inc VAT. E&OE. View our Terms, conditions and Marina Regulations.
Book your winter package
To discuss your specific requirements or to book your winter deal, please contact our Haven Team on 01621 740370 or complete the enquiry form below.
"My wife and I would like to thank Cathy and the team for looking after Vellamo, especially during lockdown when the boat is on your watch. It is very reassuring and giving peace of mind and that’s one of the reasons why we have kept her at the marina all these years."
- Mr Rogers, SY Vellamo, Berth Holder