If peace, open space and simplicity are at the top of your sailing wish list, Fambridge is going to tick all of the boxes for you. Throw in incredible, rural beauty and you have the makings of the perfect getaway for you and your family.
Spread over two sites, Fambridge Yacht Haven has everything you need for a weekend visit or long-term stay, or as a permanent base for your boat. Our facilities include pontoon berths, swinging moorings and mud berths. We also provide fantastic boatyard and storage facilities enabling anything from a quick scrub to a completely DIY refit of your boat. We even provide a handy undercover ‘Customer Workshop’ facility.
- Brand new children’s Adventure Play Park
- The famous, Ferry Boat Inn, on our doorstep
- Just an hour from Central London
- Fantastic on-site boatyard services and customer workshop facility
- The Club House with delicious menu and licensed bar
Our team have expertise ranging from cruising and racing, to RIBs and motorboats. As a result, we’re able to provide advice and guidance from many years of experience on the water, and from cruising the local area.
If you love boating as much as we do, we look forward to welcoming you to Fambridge very soon!
- 220 berth marina for boats up to 60ft (18m LOA)
- 120 deepwater swinging moorings
- 120m visitor pontoon
- TransEurope membership benefits
- Yacht brokerage, RYA sailing school and other marine services on-site
- Cafe and historic pub on-site
- Full service boatyard with hoisting for boats up to 25 tons, indoor and outdoor storage
Click on the image to enlarge or download the Marina Map HERE.