Looking for a unique getaway with friends and family?
Our two Haven Pods float peacefully in the tranquil waters of the Upper Basin, providing a quirky and eco-friendly place to stay in the marina.
Made from ethically-sourced balu and cedar wood, floating on upcycled pontoons and finished with FairTrade products, these Haven Pods are truly unique.
The pods are available to rent on a nightly basis sleeping 2 adults and 2 children. Inside, you’ll find a dining table, kitchenette, TV, USB chargers and free Wi-Fi. But the real highlight is the front decking with outdoor furniture providing a unique setting to watch the world go by.
If you’re staying for a special occasion, we’d be happy to tailor a welcome package as an added extra.
See more pictures on the Haven Pod's Facebook page.
You'll find everything you need in the Pods. Further information will be provided in your welcome pack on arrival.
- Sleeps 2 adults (plus 2 children)
- Self-catered accommodation
- Comfy double bed with linens provided (towels not provided)
- Lounge sofa which converts into a second bed (additional linens provided)
- Kitchenette with fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, sink with running water, cutlery and crockery
- Fold-away dining room table and chairs
- Pop-up cool bar (free ice on-site)
- Heating available but Haven Pod is well-insulated and double glazed
- Electric with built-in USB charges
- Private decking with garden table, chairs and cushions
- Showers and toilet facilities in the main building plus a laundrette*
- Free Wi-fi and TV
- Access to Book share and DVD library
- Free on-site parking
- Bike hire*
- Key access for security for the Haven Pod and a key fob to access the pontoons
- Staff on-site from 7.30am to 1am for your convenience
Don't just take our word for it, read our customer reviews
*Additional charges apply for the laundrette and bike hire
Neyland is located within the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and, as a result, the area is blessed by scenic views, walks and cycle routes around the Milford Haven. How to find us
On-site, you'll find The Bar Restaurant and the Brunel Cafe. More shops and amenities can be found in Milford Haven and there are plenty of stunning beaches to be discovered around Pembrokeshire.
Read our full guide to the local area
We want to make sure your stay is as perfect as possible. We are pleased to offer a few special extras that can be tailored to your needs.
Our Birthday Welcome Package includes Welsh chocolates and a birthday balloon. If you're coming for an anniversary or a different occasion, then we can amend this package according to your requests.
If you'd like anything else arranged (such as flowers or assistance with restaurant reservations) do not hesitate to ask!
Prices and Booking
(1st April - 30th Sept)
From £70 per night
From £80 per night
(1st Oct - 31st March)
From £60 per night
From £70 per night
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- Birthday Welcome Package = £20
- Annual berth holders at Neyland Yacht Haven receive a 10% discount on rates.
- The Pods can be rented together or individually - please contact us directly to discuss this option
View our booking terms and conditions