Scotts Bar & Restaurant
With scenic views over the Yacht Haven, Scotts offers everything from a leisurely coffee to a delicious evening meal. Open 7 days a week, Scotts serve freshly cooked food from breakfast to dinner, with a range of freshly cooked patisserie choices as well as memorable Sunday roasts.
Berth Holders at the Yacht Haven can even benefit from 10% off food, priority table bookings, priority booking number, and exclusive invites to events.
From cafes to restaurants, bars to pubs, Troon has an abundance of top quality places to grab great food & drink to suit your taste buds and your budget. Here’s some of our favourites:
If you want to eat onboard, there are a number of places nearby where you can stock up on supplies:
- Morrisons Supermarket, Troon (5 minute walk)
- Charles Duncan Quality Butchers, Troon (10 minute walk)
- Brodies Deli, Troon (10 minute walk)
- Connor Butchers, Troon (10 minute walk)
- Fruits Roots, Troon (10 minute walk)
- Cookie Jar, Troon (10 minute walk)
- SPAR, Portland Street, Troon (10 minute walk)
- Farm Foods, Troon (15 minute walk)
- Tesco Express, Prestwick (15minute drive)
- Sainsbury’s, Prestwick (20minute drive)
- ALDI, Prestwick (20minute drive)
Many supermarkets will also deliver to us. Use postcode KA10 6DJ (Troon Yacht Haven Marina Office) for deliveries and inform Reception of your expected delivery time. We can call you when your delivery arrives.
Heading into the town centre and want some tips?
Our Haven Team all live locally to Troon and would be delighted to offer some recommendations if you're venturing into Ayrshire looking for some great food and drink. Just pop into the Marina Office or call us on 01292 315553.