Ocean Safety, specialists in the worldwide supply, distribution, service and hire of marine safety equipment, is increasing the ease of product servicing for its customers by expanding the network of its collection and drop off locations throughout the UK.
Yacht Havens has partnered with Ocean Safety to provide a 'click & collect' service at many of our locations including:
- Largs Yacht Haven (serviced by Ocean Safety branch in Glasgow)
- Troon Yacht Haven (serviced by Ocean Safety branch in Glasgow)
- Plymouth Yacht Haven (serviced by Ocean Safety branch in Plymouth)
- Yacht Haven Quay, Plymouth (serviced by Ocean Safety branch in Plymouth)
- Lymington Yacht Haven (serviced by Ocean Safety branch in Southampton)
- Haven Quay, Lymington (serviced by Ocean Safety branch in Southampton)
Boat owners will be able to bring their equipment - typically liferafts, lifejackets and other equipment that needs regular servicing to stay in-date - to the dock office at any of the listed marinas. The full list of collection points can be found on Ocean Safety’s website (service.oceansafety.com) or just look out for the Ocean Safety door sticker.
Berth holders will be able to book their products in for collection and servicing via a simple web booking form, which can be located on Ocean Safety’s website or by scanning the QR code on their phone. Once the kit is collected Ocean Safety liaises with each customer direct to complete the service requirements, and equipment is delivered back to the same place.
“Being able to offer a greater number of options for our well-established collection and delivery service is more vital than before, helping to save our customers unnecessary journeys,”
“The fleet of vans that operate from Southampton, Glasgow and Plymouth branches are now within easy reach of many more of our customers.”
- Alistair Hackett, Ocean Safety