Nestled in the lee of the Mount Batten peninsula, Plymouth Yacht Haven provides a safe, secure and sheltered home for your boat over the winter months.
Winter Berthing Afloat
Keep your boat afloat this winter and berth on our well-protected pontoons. Ideal for boats who are normally berthed on river moorings, or for those who enjoy winter sailing from the convenience of a pontoon berth, our marina is the perfect base for your boat during the winter months. Our staff are on-site 24/7 and berth holders have use of our luxury facilities, free Wi-Fi and access to electricity.
Winter berthing is available from 1st Nov 2021 to 28th Feb 2022.
- 4 months winter berthing package = £160 per metre
- Reduced daily visitor berthing = £3.35 per metre
Wet & Dry Package
If you need to bring your boat ashore for a couple of quick jobs, but want to stay afloat for the majority of the season, this package is suited to you. Our 'Wet & Dry' package includes:
- 4 months berthing afloat from 1st Nov 2021 to 28th Feb 2022
- Plus 1 week ashore including lift, wash off, chock/cradle, storage outside and re-launch (your week ashore must be booked at the start of your contract and taken prior to 28th Feb 2022)
- Wet & Dry Package = £210 per metre