The wide range of facilities and services means that whatever you need, our friendly and efficient team has got it covered so you can maximise your leisure time.
With over 450 marina berths, we can offer a berthing solution to suit almost any boat. Whatever the size, and whether you're wanting to stay for the entire year or just the winter, take a look at your options and enquire today.
Your berth holder benefits
Our flexible contracts allow you to start an annual contract on the first day of any month.
Early payment discounts
Settle up 3 months in advance and we'll reduce your bill.
Earn money from your berth
It pays to share when you’re not there. You’ll get 50% of fees received from visitors using your berth when you’re away from Yacht Havens’ premises, between April and September. Just let us know when you’re away and we’ll do the rest.
Berth holders enjoy two weeks free outdoor storage ashore, anytime within your contract period.
5% discount on fuel sales. Diesel is available 24/7 from our fuel station.
20% discount on insurance
You'll get 20% discount on insurance from our preferred insurance supplier, Towergate Insurance.
14 nights free
Enjoy up to 14 free nights at any Yacht Havens marina, subject to availability.
Discounted visitor fees
Enjoy a third-off berthing at Mylor Yacht Harbour, Darthaven or Poole Quay up to a maximum of 5 nights in a row.
5% off at The Bridge
Present your Yacht Haven fob to receive a 5% discount on food at The Bridge Bar & Restaurant, not on Takeaways.
10% discount on taster course, tours, RYA sailing courses for youths and adults, SUP hire, kayak hire and dinghy hire at Mount Batten Watersports Centre.
- 15% off container storage at Blagdons.
- 10% off at Super Tramp Plymouth.
- 10% off entry at the National Marine Aquarium.
- 10% off membership at Fort Stamford Fitness Centre
Facilities for berth holders
- Full-tidal access and well-protected pontoons
- Diesel available 24/7
- Modern washrooms and laundry facilities
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the marina
- Free car parking with a dedicated Berth Holder car park
- Secure pontoon access, 24 hour CCTV and staff on-site 24/7
- Recycling and waste facilities including sewage pump out
- On-site marine services including chandlery, riggers, engineers and more
- Dry berthing for RIBs and motorboats available at our sister-site, Yacht Haven Quay
- Thriving events, racing and social programme
- On-site bar, restaurant and cafe
A social boating community
We're proud to offer a unique boating community here in Plymouth. We love boating as much as you, so we organise rallies and cruises to various harbours across the westcountry. Every evening during the summer, The Bridge Bar & Restaurant is a thriving hub for boaters to tell tales of their adventures on the water. We also host our famous Berth Holder Party biannually - the perfect opportunity to get to know fellow boaters.
"After 26 years of boating in several marinas we have now settled in at the best of them all at Plymouth Yacht Haven."
"A friendly and customer focused professional team have helped us and made us most welcome with service that is beyond any reasonable expectation. A 'can do' attitude is very evident and making friends with all the staff is the norm. My wife and I congratulate and thank Steve and all his great staff."
- Mr and Mrs Herbert, Berth Holders
We offer rates for seasonal and annual berthing.
Try Us Out First
Simply stay at Plymouth on a visitor rate, to get a feel for the marina. Upon taking out an annual contract, we will deduct your visitor fees from your annual berthing charge and your contract will be backdated to when you first arrived in the marina.