Following yesterday's announcement from the Prime Minister detailing further easing of restrictions, we are delighted to inform you that staying onboard overnight will be permitted from Saturday 4th July.
We share your excitement at the prospect of spending our summer nights onboard whether it be safely tied up in the Yacht Haven or at your favourite anchorage in the Sound or beyond.
We will also once again be welcoming visiting boats to the marina so don't forget to tell us if you are going away, even if just for a night, so we can earn you some money by Sub-Letting your berth to a visitor.
Also applicable from the 4th July, you’ll be able to meet and go boating with multiple households up to a maximum of six people, or two households regardless of size. However, social distancing must remain in place at all times with a recommended guidance of a minimum of 1m.
Safe Boating - UPDATED
With the prospect of more berth holders visiting the Yacht Haven in the coming weeks, please ensure you follow our simple suggestions to improve your safety, the safety of others and allow everyone to enjoy boating responsibly.
We all need to take responsibility to help stop the spread of Covid-19. If you have Covid-19 symptoms, please stay at home and do not visit the Yacht Haven. If you do come the Yacht Haven, please use our hand sanitizer stations on-site, uphold distancing and maintain high levels of hygiene at all times.
Take a closer look at our UPDATED Safe Boating guidelines by clicking on the image below to enlarge it.
Following the latest Government announcements, many other businesses based at Plymouth Yacht Haven will be reopening or extended the services they’re able to provide. Many businesses will be operating differently to normal so please be prepared things to look unusual compared to what you’re used to.
- The Bridge Bar & Restaurant will reopen on Saturday 4th July in addition to their takeaway service which is already available
- The Galley Kitchen cafe will continue to offer their takeaway service before offering dining from 4th July.
- Mount Batten Boat House will reopen their full retail service in addition to their chandlery and engineering.
- Boat sales and viewings are available with Ancasta and Red Ensign Yachts.
- Boat servicing, engineering and repairs are available from Peninsula Marine Services, P.R. Natuica, H2O Marine Services, Hemisphere Rigging and many other local service providers.
Our Fuel Station remains open 24/7 in addition to our boat lifting services which are available Monday to Friday.
The prospect of getting out on the water and spending a night afloat with our friends and family is of huge relief following months of patience. We must all continue to play within the rules but we hope boating will bring you plenty of joy and relief as we enter the summer.
We look forward to seeing you back on the water!