Our own boatyard facilities are complemented by many other first rate services provided by our on-site tenants. This includes marine engineers, marine electronics, yacht maintenance and repairs, sailmakers, sailing schools and yacht charter companies, yacht brokerage and new boat sales, as well as a well-stocked chandlery and small convenience store, and the independent, award-winning Scotts Bar & Restaurant.
Scotts - Bar & Restaurant
Located above the Marina Office, Scotts is a stunning bar and restaurant which looks out towards the picturesque Isle of Arran and Ailsa Craig.
Open from 9am, Scotts Bar serves food all day every day, from speciality coffees and cooked breakfasts in the morning, to laid-back lunch and evening dinners.
Call 01292 315315 to book a table or visit www.scotts-troon.com.
- Our in-house chandlery (in the Marina Office) offers a wide range of boating equipment and fitting-out supplies. Open 7 days a week, we'll gladly order anything that's not in stock.
- West Coast Marine Services - Skilled shipwrights and engineers who operate from a large heated rapir shed, carrying out everything from routine maintenance to major refits. Tel: 01292 318121 or 07801 967151
- Troon Yacht Services - All types of repairs and maintenance in fibreglass as well as osmotic treatment and painting. Tel: 07895 211620
- A sail pick-up/collection point is located in the marina. Keys are held at reception.
Sailing Schools & Yacht Charter
- New Horizon Sailing will take you all around the West Coast of Scotland and further on board their comfortable and capable Oyster yacht. Tel: 01844 260854
- Euroyachts are the appointed brokers at Troon Yacht Haven and distributors for Jeanneau Sail and Power. Any boat berthed at Troon Yacht Haven which is for sale must be registered with Euroyachts. Free boating advice on subjects such as finance, registration, insurance and valuations will be gladly supplied. Tel: 01292 318002
- Troon Cruising Club is based within the marina and organise racing and cruising throughout the season. Tel: 01292 311908
- The Clyde Cruising Club is Scotland's leading yacht club with a full diary of cruising and racing events held around the Clyde and West Coast of Scotland. Tel: 0141 221 2774