We're constantly rolling out improvements across the Yacht Haven and here's a summary of the new services now available to visiting and residents boaters:
- New 32Amp electricity hook up at more berths
- The final part of our new, enlarged fuel dock has been completed
- Improvements to our on-site CCTV and Berth Holder Wi-Fi
- Improved car parking layout
- Expanded our offering of Yachtsman's Cabins for customer storage
- Opened a new Princess Yachts office
What's more, we've also expanded our Berth Holder Benefits package to include more savings and discounts which are exclusive to our annual berth holders. Find out more
It's been a busy winter so far and we're not done yet...
- We're looking forward to welcoming to Royal Scottish Motor Yacht Club to Largs for their spring muster
- We're helping support the Tunnock's Flotilla which aims to raise £100,000 for the RNLI as well as setting a new World Record
- Plans for Fife Regatta are gathering a pace
- We're preparing to welcome the D Zero Nationals, Optimist Nationals and RYA Zone Championships
- Not forgetting planning the 2020 Largs Regatta Festival!
View 2020 Events
We hope you'll enjoy 2020 - The Year of Coasts And Waters