Saturday 13th July 2019, 10:00 - 16:00
Back by popular demand, activities will start at 10:00hrs. Come and join us for our Marina Open Day at Plymouth Yacht Haven. Lots of family fun including activities on and off the water, food and drink, plus exhibitors from around the marina.
What’s NEW For 2019?
This year, we've got the Plymouth Regatta marquee on-site and open to everyone with entertainment, food and drinks on offer all day.
The Galley Kitchen Cafe will be offering yachtsmen's breakfasts and packed lunches to race crew and berth holders heading out on the water for the day.
*OPEN DAY - FREE ENTRY for all the Family - Everyone's Welcome*
Discover everything that happens at the marina, meet the team, and find out more about the extensive range of businesses we have on-site here:
- Watch on-the-water action with the Plymouth Regatta and Zapcat Racing on the day
- Live Music from "Real Steel"
- Step onboard the Classic Sailing Yacht ‘Moosk’ with The Island Trust
- RIB rides available to book on the day with Plymouth Boat Club
- Winch grinder competition at the Mount Batten Boat House
- Plymouth Marine Aquarium interactive display with Sea Life exhibits
- Bouncy Castle and Bucking Bronco fun with Hemisphere Rigging
- Visit from the Plymouth RNLI team running a Community Safety & Lifejacket Clinic - Bring your lifejackets to be checked
- Meet the Plymouth Coastguard team
- SeaRegs Sailing School
- Towergate Boat Insurance
- Elite Marine
- Adelie Branding
- Marina tours
- Ice Cream Van
- More family fun and children's activities including Face Painting
- And much more...
10am-4pm @ Plymouth Yacht Haven, PL9 9XH. Find us
The Haven Team will be out and about around the marina welcoming you all. There'll be a host of freebies and giveaways for the children (and grandchildren!).
There is ample free parking on-site or hop on the Mount Batten ferry from the Barbican and stroll the scenic 500m route round to the marina.
Food & drink will be available all day from the Bridge Bar & Restaurant, the Galley Cafe will be doing Yachtsmen's Breakfasts and Picnic Lunches for race crew and berth holders heading out on the water. The Regatta Marquee is on-site with Live Music, food and bar open to all Friday and Saturday evenings,12th and 13th July.
As well as all of the above, you'll find many of our tenants exhibiting on the day including:
- Mount Batten Boat House - Chandlery
- National Marine Aquarium
- Plymouth RNLI
- Devon & Cornwall Fire & Rescue
- Plymouth Yacht Haven
- Ancasta Boat Sales
- Mount Batten Boat House
- Peninsular Marine Services
- H20 Marine
- MS Yacht Protection
- Mountbatten Watersports Centre
- Plymouth Youth Sailing
- Ocean Safety
- Red Ensign
- Hemisphere Rigging
- All Boat Services
- PR Nautica
- Templer Construction
- Deep Impressions Underwater Art
- Hangar 5 Art Gallery
- Shoreline Studios
- The Studio
- Ink or Swim Tattoos
- Devon Studios
- Jenson Designs
- Kate Clarke Vocal Coaching
- The Bridge Bar & Restaurant
- Galley Kitchen