Plymouth Yacht Haven is the ideal marina for your boat. The wide range of facilities and services means that whatever you need, our friendly and efficient team has got it covered...
For your peace of mind, the marina is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for berthing and fuel, and is protected by round-the-clock security patrols and CCTV surveillance. Our laundry and shower facilities recently underwent a major refurbishment, transforming them to luxury, hotel-quality standards.
For your convenience, the on-site chandlery and Bar & Restaurant are open all year round. Furthermore, our boatyard offers lifting for boats up to 75 tons with indoor and outdoor boat storage available.
Saving you money through discounts and complimentary Services
- 50% refund on sublet fees
It pays to share when you’re not there. You’ll get 50% of fees received from visitors using your berth when you’re away from Yacht Havens’ premises, between April and September. Just let us know when you’re away and we’ll do the rest.
- 14 nights free
Enjoy up to 14 nights free at any Yacht Havens marina in the UK, and now the Netherlands.
- Enjoy new destinations with reciprocal berthing
If you’re visiting Mylor Yacht Harbour, Darthaven Marina or Poole Quay, contact the marina in advance to reserve your berth, and mention your Yacht Havens 30% discount at the time of booking.
- Discounted fuel
As a berth holder you’ll receive 5% discount on fuel sales.
- Free outdoor storage ashore
Take advantage of free outdoor storage ashore for 14 nights anytime within a 12 month period.
- Introduce a friend and Share £500
When you recommend a friend who takes an annual berthing contract, we’ll give you £250 each on account to thank you.
- Flexible Contracts
We like to make things easy. Our flexible contracts allow you to start an annual contract on the first day of any month.
- Early payment discounts
Settle up 3 months in advance and we’ll reduce your bill. Simple as that!
- 20% discount on insurance
Berth holders get discounted boat insurance with Towergate Insurance
- Discount at The Bridge Bar & Restaurant
As a berth holder you can enjoy a 5% discount on food at The Bridge Bar & Restaurant. Just present your Yacht Haven access fob when making payment and the team will apply your discount to your food.
- Discount at Mount Batten Watersports Centre
10% discount on hire and lessons at the Mount Batten Watersports Centre. Their kit includes a range of SUP, kayaks, dinghies and RYA lessons.
- Other perks
- Free Wi-Fi for berth holders and visitors.
- Free dry out on beach at Turnchapel between tides
- 15% off container storage at Blagdons
- 10% discount at our local Super Tramp Plymouth, an indoor trampoline park offering hours of fun and excellent health benefits
- 10% discount off the price of entry at the National Marine Aquarium
- 10% off membership at Fort Stamford Fitness Centre
- Free Library & book swap, DVD library
Terms & Conditions apply.
Try Before You Buy
- You can come and experience Plymouth Yacht Haven before signing up to an annual contract and simply pay visitor rates as usual. And then, if you decide to take an annual contract, the amount you have already paid in visitor fees will be deducted from your annual berthing charge and your contract will be backdated to when you first arrived in the marina.
Interested in berthing at Plymouth Yacht Haven? Get a personalised berthing quote by completing our simple online enquiry form or call a member of our team on 01752 404231.