After launching our new Boat Club last week, we're delighted to welcome our first few members to the club!
David Tomalin, our first official member, signed up at the Yealmpton show yesterday shaking hands with Lee Smith from Yacht Haven Quay and toasting to the new partnership. David is an experienced boater and used to own boats in the westcountry. He immediately recognised the benefits of the club and plans to take the Quay Barracuda motorboat on forays around his home waters of the River Yealm and occasionally further afield, treating his grandchildren for days out on the water.
Discover the Boat Club
Enjoy all the benefits of boating, without the expense of boat ownership or maintenance worries!
With our Boat Club, you'll have use of our brand new Beneteau Barracuda - ideal for day trips around the Devon & Cornwall coastline, visiting pretty seaside towns, or for day fishing adventures.
- Two guaranteed boating days per month on the boat - simply book through the calendar app provided.
- Extra days available at 24 hours' notice.
- 1-2-1 training at the start of your membership to familiarise yourself with the boat and its equipment.
- If you're not experienced, we'll arrange for your RYA Powerboating course to take place on the boat.
- No hidden fees - you just pay for the fuel you use.
- No maintenance costs or worries - we'll take care of everything else.
- The boat will be in the water, ready for you to go.
Find out more
Welcome to the Plymouth Boat Club