If you’ve ever seen our boatyard during the months of March or April, then you can understand why it could be referred to as 'the maritime version of Piccadily Circus'!
Make your repairs while the sun shines
As we may not be able to accommodate your boat during these months, we’re offering ONE WEEK FREE STORAGE if you decide to come ashore during June, July or August instead. During these months, we’ll be able to lift your boat at a time convenient to you and get it launched off at the drop of a hat – so no waiting around in our boatyard queue!
Suitable for sailing yachts and motorboats up to 12 tonnes and 45ft, we operate 7 days a week and you can bring your boat to us over the weekend and leave it on one of our deepwater pontoons.
Once ashore, there are a range of marine services on-site who'll be able to assist with any work from engineering to GRP repairs, electronics, rigging and much more. View the on-site services
Book your lift ashore by completing our simple booking form. Alternatively, call our Haven Team 7 days a week on 01752 481190 to discuss your requirements
Terms and conditions:
- Free week ashore only valid for boats lifted or launched at Yacht Haven Quay
- The week ashore must be taken between 1st June 2020 and 31st August 2020. Additional time ashore charged at our normal rate.
- Boats ashore before 1st July 2020 are not applicable for this offer.
- Boat lifting, pressure washing and chocking charges still apply. View our boatyard rates
- View our terms, conditions and Marina Regulations